Blue Manna Contracting provides experienced and qualified electrical contractors for any residential or commercial project.
We manage the construction, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electrical projects, allowing the simplest solution for our customers.
Whether it’s a large-scale project or small power distribution, we have the experience to deliver a safe, high quality finished product.
We specialise in lighting and power installations and systems, security systems (including CCTV), network cabling, and main switchboard installations.
Our electrical services also include:
- Small power distribution
- HV and LV distribution and switchgear
- Emergency lighting systems
- Fire detection, alarm and suppression systems
- Public address installations
- IT and structured wiring installations
- Periodic fixed wiring testing
- Portable appliance testing
- Hot water systems
- Planned and breakdown maintenance
- Safety certificates for new homes, renovations and retail fitouts
- Ceiling fans
Blue Manna Contracting supplies and installs a wide range of residential and commercial air conditioning systems across WA.
Our team is highly qualified and experienced in all aspects of custom heating and cooling for any sized project. Our knowledge and expertise ensures our customers receive the best possible service with a focus on quality and safety.
Our on-site installation supervisors manage the entire construction stages from the project’s beginning, right through to commissioning and handover.
We specialise in:
- Wall Split Systems
- Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioners
- Ducted Evaporative
- Package Commercial HVAC units
- Commercial grade ducting and multi zoned heating and cooling systems
Mine site Rehabilitation
Blue Manna Contracting specialises in mine site rehabilitation, working side by side with clients to develop solutions to restore the environment to its natural state, with minimal impact during construction.
We pride ourselves on our ability to use successful management systems and standards to ensure effective rehabilitation of the land.
Also important is the impact construction will have on our traditional land owners, hence our extensive consultation with local Indigenous people to ascertain whether proposed activities are likely to impact cultural heritage values.
Rehabilitation services include:
- Indigenous heritage management and impact statements
- Site assessments
- Implementation of specialised flora and fauna management techniques
- Consultancy (options analysis/cost estimates) for clients to understand the real cost of rehabilitation prior to tendering
- Demolition and removal of existing structures and all existing services (buried/overhead)
- Overburden material classification
- Land re-contouring
Blue Manna Constructing specialises in mobilising crews and machinery for demolition in remote locations throughout Western Australia.
We are highly experienced in total or partial demolition of buildings and structures erected by tilt-up construction, general clean-ups and deconstruction, and housing demolition.
We also offer the removal, decontamination and remediation of hazardous materials including asbestos.
Our demolition services include:
- Mine site decommissioning
- Heritage works and partial demolition of buildings and structures, including the removal of brittle or fragile roof material
- Engineered structural modifications and propping
- Concrete removal
- Range of 6-wheel tippers, loaders, bobcats and water carts that allow us to efficiently undertake major and minor demolitions and clean-ups
- Removal and disposal of waste
Blue Manna Contracting specialises in the safe and effective removal and disposal of asbestos.
No matter what size of contamination you’re faced with, our fully qualified team are here to restore your site back to normal.
After completing the necessary testing, surveying and risk assessment, we efficiently and safely remove all traces of asbestos from your site.
Our asbestos removal services include:
- Asbestos Surveys
- Risk assessment and management
- Restricted asbestos removal (Bonded asbestos)
- Unrestricted asbestos removal (Friable asbestos)
- Soil decontamination and remediation
- Waste management
- Air monitoring and air pressure contamination control