Blue Manna Contracting specialises in mine site rehabilitation, working side by side with clients to develop solutions to restore the environment to its natural state, with minimal impact during construction.
We pride ourselves on our ability to use successful management systems and standards to ensure effective rehabilitation of the land.
Also important is the impact construction will have on our traditional land owners, hence our extensive consultation with local Indigenous people to ascertain whether proposed activities are likely to impact cultural heritage values.
Rehabilitation services include:
- Indigenous heritage management and impact statements
- Site assessments
- Implementation of specialised flora and fauna management techniques
- Consultancy (options analysis/cost estimates) for clients to understand the real cost of rehabilitation prior to tendering
- Demolition and removal of existing structures and all existing services (buried/overhead)
- Overburden material classification
- Land re-contouring